Welcome to Moodle, our Learning Management System!
Student Honor Pledge
By logging in to this web site, I pledge to abide by the principles of academic honesty; I will refrain from all acts of academic dishonesty as described in the CCCC Student Code of Conduct Manual.
Registration for Summer 2015 semester is open
Please consult with your advisor to select and register for your courses. Sign up now to get the classes and schedule you want.
Intersession and Summer 2015 Students
- When you log in, click on the My home link to see your course list.
- Courses are made available by your instructor a day or so before your class begins.
- By the first day of class, if you do not see your course(s) listed, please email your instructor directly.
- Please be aware that not all instructors have course content online.
- Make sure you use your college email when asking for help
- Do not provide your password to anyone - the helpdesk does not need it to get to your account
- Provide the course and section number, and assignment/other problem
Resources for Students
The documents and links below will help you use Moodle. If you have a question that is not addressed in these resources, please email us using your college email account at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources for Faculty and Staff
The documents and links below provide information to access and use Moodle. If you have a question that is not addressed in the Faculty/Staff Resource section, please email us using your college email account at email@example.com.